Here is an idea about how to maximize the impact of Mary Fanning’s enormous spreadsheet about election interference coming from abroad:
2. Post it by state. That way, those whose votes were switched would be able to see what happened where they live.
3. Because the switches in each attacked precinct can be seen, people in that precinct can easily tell if their vote might have been one that was switched. Nothing will offend them more.
4. Discovering if you might have been a victim can almost become a game. Checking out if you have will generate interest and enthusiasm like nothing else possibly could.
5. For each state, post the email address of the Governor, Secretary of State, leaders in both houses of each state legislature, the state Attorney General and even the Assistant U.S. Attorney who reports to the Attorney General.
6. Nothing motivates politicians to action faster than being deluged with communications by angry citizens.
For the Bedding Guru’s video to gain traction, nothing will work better than a groundswell of anger by disenfranchised American citizens like this. It’s an easy enough thing to do and, if they need some help with it, I’m available to help.