BREAKING: KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election – Update: Michigan too
By Jim Hoft
Published November 25, 2020 at 11:05pm
Get Awesome Patriot Gear Today! Pay Just S&H For Most Items!
Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election
Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye posted this moments ago:
The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned!
The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned! @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood
— Abigail Frye ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@abigailcfrye) November 26, 2020
More from Sidney–
The #Kraken was just released on #Georgia ????
Complaint being uploaded at https://t.co/9FSiyKwMmH
Exhibits to follow.
Also #ReleaseTheKraken in #Michigan @realDonaldTrump @jbinnall @GenFlynn @molmccann @abigailcfrye @jbinnall @Scavino45 @marklevinshow @MariaBartiromo
— Sidney Powell ??⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) November 26, 2020
UPDATE — HERE IS ACOPY OF THE FILING.
Here’s one of the BOMBSHELLS in the report:
They are calling for 96,000 votes to be tossed!
Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.)
UPDATE — HERE IS WHAT POWELL IS ASKING FOR Pgs 100-102
For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in
their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the
Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently
certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election
results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and
software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were
not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State
Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause,
U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of
signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by
working a de facto abolition of the signature verification
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election
results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot
fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically
valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee
ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the
recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible
absentee ballots were counted;
10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be
Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred
in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary
of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the
Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of
all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton
County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is
just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action
and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42
UPDATE: Kraken released in Michigan also. Copy of the Filing