Even Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer knows Democrats are in trouble.
During a dinner with Democrat senators, Chuck Schumer said that Democrats are “in trouble” in the House.
Schumer said to his fellow senators he thought Democrats had a 60% chance to hold the senate — and a 40% chance to hold the House.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Busloads of Migrants Dropped Off at Border Czar Kamala Harris’s Home – At Least 100 Illegal Migrants Dumped on Her Lawn (VIDEO)
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is “in trouble” and Democrats are likely to lose the House, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer declared during a private dinner with fellow Democratic senators, according to reports.
Schumer and six other Democratic senators were spotted dining at Trattoria Alberto, a swanky Italian restaurant in Washington, on Monday evening, and the group was talking loud enough to be heard by other patrons, according to Punchbowl News. Schumer reportedly expressed confidence that Democrats would keep the Senate come November but said Republicans had a 60% chance of taking the House.
The other Democratic senators at the gathering included Chris Coons of Delaware, Mark Kelly of Arizona, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Tom Carper of Delaware, John Hickenlooper of Colorado, and Dick Durbin of Illinois.
The remarks were overheard by several patrons of Trattoria Alberto, the restaurant where the meeting was held.
According to the outlet, Schumer made the remarks at an Italian restaurant in Washington, DC, with a group of other Democratic senators.
The remarks were loud and could be overheard by several other patrons, Punchbowl said.
His prediction that Democrats would lose control of the Senate contradicts that of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who said the party would not only hold the House but increase its majority.
According to Punchbowl News, Schumer also said that he believes Trump will run for president in 2024.
Democrats are in trouble – and they know it!
For the antidote to media bias, check out ProTrumpNews.com!