IVtoGo Vitamin C, B + Glutathione
What is Liposomal Vitamin C?
Thomas E Levy: Curing the Incurable Learn the TRUE Powers of Vitamin C
Easy Dose It
IVtoGo offers a truly convenient IV alternative. Five tablespoons (75 mL) in a given day provides comparable absorption to a 25g IV vitamin C cocktail.
Feel Better Or Send it Back
IVtoGo has clinical power - and none of the side effects of IV - but it also tends to simply make people "feel better." If within an hour of your first protocol you don't feel improvement, return the bottle for a full refund.
What is IVtoGo?
How It Works
Clinical Background and CitationsIn contrast to IV, recent research shows that liposomes are sustained in the plasma at effective levels for much longer than IV nutrients , are better absorbed than IV supplements in the lymphatics , cells, and tissues  - and even the brain . Moreover, they readily achieve plasma levels known to kill cancer and maintain it longer than IV, and achieve higher plasma levels than oral vitamin C . (Studies indicate similar efficacy for liposomal Glutathione, B Vitamins, and several cancer drugs, as well.) Conventional IV vitamin C reaches general circulation and is deemed "100% bioavailable", but this is only part of the story. Studies show that as little as 15% of IV vitamin C is actually absorbed in a useful way by the body; the remaining 85% is excreted unused . Additionally, IV supplements tend to be excreted very rapidly , meaning therapeutic effect is very brief. Liposomes, such as IVtoGo's vitamin C, Glutathione, and B Vitamins, can remain in circulation for days rather than hours. The degree to which liposomes are absorbed, the array of tissues they can access which IV vitamins cannot, and what has been clinically verified to occur in plasma make IVtoGo's ultrapure formulation a compelling alternative to traditional IV treatment. It is a virtual must-have for those who are too sick, remotely located, or busy to visit an IV clinic. SEM micrograph of IVtoGo liposomes, ©Cascade Biological, 2017.
IVtoGo vs. IVIVtoGo utilizes a proprietary dosing schedule to proportion each included supplement (vitamin C, Glutathione, and several B vitamins) for IV equivalency. This dosing regimen is guided by three aforementioned truisms:
- IV (intravenous) administered supplements are poorly absorbed. Depending on the nutrient and dose, studies show that roughly 5/6 of IV vitamin nutrients are expelled - unused - by the body.
- Liposomes interact with the body in a much more efficient manner, enabling superior absorption. For example, unlike IV vitamin C, they are well-absorbed into the lymphatic system (the distribution channel for solid cancers) and readily pass the blood brain barrier. (Studies indicate that IV vitamin C cannot pass the blood brain barrier at all.)
- Liposomal supplements are sustained in the body for much longer periods, and when dosed throughout the day, cause a gradual "IV effect". IVtoGo's maximum plasma levels are lower than IV, but total absorption over a 24-hour period is approximately equivalent to IV (25 g IVC). Moreover, therapeutic levels are maintained for a much longer time period, thus high doses of the supplements reach important parts of the body (lymph, tissues, cellular organelles) for longer periods, resulting in favorable therapeutic duration.